CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Updates for 22/3/10

Hi ladies and gentlemen of 5.8,

Welcome back to school. I hope you have a good break. As I said in class, this term is going to be really exciting. Please be mentally prepared for more excitement and more work. As I always say, it's all about attitude. Let's start with the right attitude right from the beginning. We are all going to win a glorious race - YOU and ME. ; )

I feel that I have accomplished much today. I have successfully added in the chatbox for the class. Well, there's a condition to using the chatbox. Please use good English as you chat with your friends. If not, the chatbox will be removed. Happy chatting!

By the way, there is supplementary class tomorrow.

Have a good week.

Regards,
Chief Blogger- Mrs Ching

0 comments: