CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Homework for 30 April 2010

Dear ladies and gentlemen,


I'm really sorry for posting the homework late today. It's a really busy day for me. I finally can sit down and do some work. My son, like many of you in class, is running a high fever. Sigh…

Well, exams are just around the corner. Everybody is feeling very stressed, you and I. Everyone's temper is short and it will just takes a tiny spark to start a "fire" in class. Since we are all in the same boat, we need to try to understand each other and help each other pass this difficult period. It's only two more weeks. You and I CAN DO! Right? We want to win a glorious race and if we tell ourselves, we will win, we will! You will! Class 5.8 can do it as we have 100% attitude.

Before, I list down your homework, I just need to reiterate that homwork has to be given. Worksheets have to be given. Deadlines have to be given. But if for any good reasons (not laziness of course - in fact, there is no room for it at all at this moment) , you really cannot meet the deadline or finish your work, just drop me a sms or come forward and tell me. However, let me stress that it is only for genuine good reason and please don't even think that this is a reason for you to slack. ( I can see some slackers smiling evilly ; )

Ok, here's your austere teacher issuing you a plethora of work for today
1) composition correction ( due after exams)
2) model composition (Tuesday)
3) composition ( Sunday, 9am)
4) Revision Maths paper

Other homework given before Friday and is due on Tuesday
1) Revision 1 Maths
2) Maths Test 5 Mid year paper

Reminders: Please bring your health booklet


Have a jolly good time doing your homework and enjoy your holiday.

Regards,
Mrs Ching

0 comments: