CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Children's Day

Dear Pupils of 5.8,


Today we celebrate Children's Day and I would like to take this opportunity to write a message for you. Children show appreciation to their teachers' on Teachers' Day and I thought it is only right that I show my appreciation to you.

God has sent all of you to be under my care this year. It is my calling to teach you. I may not be the best teacher you have ever had. I hope that I have made a little difference in your life somewhere along way this year.

Please forgive me if I have stressed you up, piling your desk with mountains of work. Please forgive me for scolding you. Please forgive me if I have placed unreasonable expectations on you. But. :) it is part and parcel of my job. : )

You have spiced up my life indeed. You have made me laugh, almost cry , upset, angry or even driven me up the wall. I have made you laugh, cry, upset, angry or even driven you up the wall too. But, let bygones be bygones. We will move on from where we are and move to greater heights together.

We have a common goal - to win a victorious race, to finish Primary Five gloriously. Let's work hand in hand to achieve this goal. More worksheets, more mock exams, more scoldings, more nagging, more late nights. Yes, you say you will bear all these and thank you I heard you say it from the cyberway. : P It is only a few more weeks left to SA2. So let's do it well. Believe in yourself that you can do it, just like the Penguin who believes that he can fly and did it. Always tell yourself that, and never underestimate what you can achieve with strong will-power, for nobody in my class is incapable. Hear me?

Thank you 5.8 for being who you are. Thank you for making my work bearable so much so that I am still a teacher today. Thank you for coming to supplementary classes faithfully. Thank you for doing your homework. There is just so much to thank you and I know I can go on and on. Anyway, I just want to say a Big Thank You For being a Fabulous Bunch.

Menuga - Thank you for apologising to me and assuring me that you will try harder when I scolded you. Thank you for being so eager to do your work.

Klaire- Thank you for updating homework on this blog. Thank you always willing to listen to my advice.

Alissa - Thank you for your sweets. Thank you for doing your work nicely lately. Thank you for being always so happy.

Kai En- Thank you for consolidating the worksheets willingly. Thank you for doing your work with effort. Indeed I have seen improvement.

Dharini- Thank you for being always eager to learn. Thank you for always learning your spellings well.

Yun Xuan - Thank you for supplying stationery to me when I need them. Thank you for trying hard in Math. I know you can do it.

Rou En- Thank you for being a well-behaved child in class. Thank you for trying very hard to finish your assignments after you have come back from your trip. I'm sure you have had many late nights.

Jaye - Thank you for putting in your effort to write compositions. Thank you for doing well in your Maths. I see stunning improvement.

Yu Jing - Thank you for giving spelling to the class when I'm not around. Thank you for having that big smile you always have on your face.

Le Yan - Thank you for being such a willing listener. Thank you for being good and giving me little problems.

Erika - Thank you for writing good stories for me to read. Thank you for always putting in your best effort to do every piece of work given.

Natalie - Thank you for doing your homework. Thank you for always learning your spelling. Thank you for being in this class.

Nasirah - Thank you for being such a willing learner . Thank you for always being attentive. Thank you for trying so hard. I know you can do it.

Cherlyn- Thank your for remembering that your teacher needed a drink during breaks too. Thank you for always handing in neat work which is a comfort for my eyes during marking.

Vanessa - Thank you for running errands for me, helping me to go around the school to look for teachers. It must be tiring.

Rashmiga - Thank you for reading so expressively. Thank you for being brave to act in class.

Shirlene - Thank you for asking your mummy to give us the flowers for our Science lesson. Thank you for putting effort to use the composition skills in your stories. Your stories are just getting better.

Esther - Thank you for being a thoughtful child, remembering that i need a rest too. Thank you for being attentive. Thank you for updating the blog.

Ru Hui - Thank you for being a good child, always willing to learn. Thank you for coming to me and trusting that I can teach you.

Ker Na- Thank you for always thinking in class. Thank you for always participating actively in class.

Tiffanie - Thank you for being a cheerful girl. Thank you for doing your homework. Thank you for the cookies.

Sheryl - Thank you for believing I can teach you. Thank you for loving to write . Thank you for writing good stories and I hope there will be more to come.

Zara - Thank you for always being so willing to run around the school doing errands for me. Thank you for handing in your homework promptly.

Victor - Thank you for always fixing the IT related stuff for me. Thank you for making sure that my microphone system is always up.

Daniel - Thank you for being brave to tell you that you need me to explain again. Thank you for always trying.

Wei Jun - Thank you for lending me your stationery. Thank you for doing your work. (But can be tidier next time. :P)

Kai Zhao - Thank you for being a well-behaved boy. Thank you for always putting in your best effort to do your work.

Ching Hern - Thank you for coming for Peer Tutoring. Thank you for doing your homework. Thank you for thinking.

Jasper - Thank you for noticing my new pair of spectacles. Haha, I guess you are the only one who have spotted. Thank you for having that lovely smile.

Si Han - Thank you for trying so hard lately. Thank you for doing the workout so enthusiastically yesterday. You danced fabulously.

Praveen - Thank you for reminding me that I am giving too much homework. Thank you for trying.

Sheares - Thank you for coming out to explain your solution to the class. Thank you for wanting to always do your best.

Kian Seng- Thank you always writing so neatly. Thank you for always remembering to do your homework and taking pride in doing them.

Benjamin - Thank you for your strepsils. Thank you for being a joyous one in class.

Dian Wei - Thank you for remembering to buy a souvenir for me from Korea. Thank you for learning your spelling.

Darren - Thank you for always willing to lend me your work to check with the class. Thank you for always being eager to present in class.

Wen Xi - Thank you for lending me your stationery. Thank you for learning your spelling so well.

Terence- Thank you for always asking me if I need help. Thank you for starting up the computer for me.

Eugene - Thank you for running errands for me, always so willing to help. Thank you for being my walking calculator. Thank you for being always the one to give me the Maths numbers.

Clive - Thank you for loving Science. Thank you for being the thinker during Science lessons. Thank you for learning your last spelling test well.

Wen Hao - Thank you for doing your homework. Thank you for doing your work well lately.

Alright, I think this is by far the longest post i have written. Have a good holiday!

Regards,
Mrs Ching
Chief Blogger

0 comments: